Saturday, April 21, 2012

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Holy cow! I am starting to believe the saying "time flies when you're having fun," is ABSOLUTELY true!! I keep saying I am going to post things that I have made or have done. Well, today is the day! (or I should say TONIGHT!)

So my LATEST project that I have complete & am quite proud of is this darling little outfit I made for my sweet baby girl. :) The entire outfit includes the dress, bloomers, & bow. I actually made the bow first, knowing that I would make a matching dress. The outfit was fairly easy to make. For the dress, I used a "pillowcase" dress that my daughter had received from my baby shower. I used that as my guide for how I cut my fabric. I dolled the outfit up and made it a little different than the dress she had. I used a pattern for the bloomers that I found online. (I'll have to find the link for that & give credit where credit is due.) As for the bow, I will have to make a tutorial because I don't quite know how to explain it with out pictures. So, with all that, here is my end result!!! I am super-excited about this project!! My sweet baby will be sporting this in the morning at church! Goodnight to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment